- When I select Get Next, the system either displays incorrect items or does not display my pending items. How do I diagnose this problem?
- Items From the Incorrect Org
- No Work Items Pending
- Unable To Retrieve Items
- A little background information is helpful in understanding this problem. In addition, we've provided some scripts (which are attached to this answer) that will help Kofax Technical Support evaluate the problem.
To determine what items are pending for which user, the MarkView system checks the following:
- The Application Form you are using, and current Form Block.
- The Responsibility and Application that you are logged into.
- The mapping of the Form and Block with Responsibility and Application to a set of Functions.
- The Kofax SQL*Flow Roles that you have been assigned.
The system then retrieves the next pending work item, based on the priority of the work items and the date that the work items entered a workflow queue.
To troubleshoot any problem with pending items, take the following steps:
- Check your current Applications Context by doing the following in Oracle Applications:
- Login to Apps.
- Select the responsibility in which you are noticing the problem.
- Select Help->Diagnostics->Examine (or Help->Tools->Examine ).
RESP_APPL_ID, and query the Application ID field.
- Query the
- Run the following four scripts:
Get_FormBlock_RoleQueuePrivFunctions.sql, which will return the function and queue mappings for the Application and Responsibility IDs that are defined in the MarkView System.
GetUserRoleQueuePrivFunctions.sql, which will return the queue privileges for a given UserID.
Get_User_FormBlock_RoleQueuePrivFunctions.sql, which will return the queue privileges for a given UserID, restricted by the function and queue mappings for the Application and Responsibility IDs in the MarkView System.
Get_User_Pending_Items.sql, which will return the items pending for a given UserID, and the UserIDs that have a given workitem pending for them.
- Log an incident with Kofax Technical Support, providing the results of the four scripts noted in Step 2.
Keywords: pending, sf_filter_result, sf_pending_user_items, org, diagnostic