- ERP System: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
What third party products does MarkView require?
The specific third party products that MarkView requires depends on the version of MarkView which is running in your environment.
- For MarkView Versions 5.10 to 6.4 this information is in the Supported Platform Matrix.
- For MarkView Versions 6.5 and higher this information is in the Kofax Cross Platform Compatibility Matrix.
For information on operating system or third party patches, service packs or new releases please see the following Article:
How do I check the prerequisite software version?
- To check environment variables the following commands can be run:
env > myenv.txt
set > myenv.txt
- To check the version of Java, log into a shell as the operating system user who is running the Application Server, and then run:
- To verify that this is a JDK (not just a JRE), log into a shell as the operating system user who is running the Application Server, and then run:
- Launch the Oracle Universal Installer, which is usually located within the Start Menu -> Programs -> Oracle Installation Products Program Group.
- Once this dialog window has appeared, please click on the 'Installed Products...' button.
- To save this information click on the 'Save As...' button and save the list as a text file.
- Run the following query to determine the version of your Oracle Database:
select version from product_component_version where upper(product) like 'ORACLE%';