- ERP System: SAP
- MarkView Version: 6.5
- Follow On Documents are taking considerable amount of time to process or credit memos are not showing in MarkView 6.5 - SAP.
Product Defect addressed by the following Fix:
* FIX1058 addresses
COD1058 SPR00079913 - Follow On Documents - Taking Considerable Amount of Time to Process
COD0229 SPR00083075 - Markview - Credit memo issue - not showing in Markview
This fix is based on:
Kofax MarkView Accounts Payable for SAP 22.214.171.124
For general requirements about the Kofax MarkView system, see the 126.96.36.199 version of "Planning to Install the Kofax MarkView System."
Files Included with this Patch
This patch contains the following files:
- Apply Kofax MarkView 188.8.131.52 FIX1058 attached to this Answer.
- Installation Instructions
Prior to applying the SAP Transport component of this hot fix, the transport files need to be copied to the SAP host.
- Copy K900760.E31 from the hot fix directory to the /usr/sap/trans/cofiles directory
- Copy R900760.E31 from the hot fix directory to the /usr/sap/trans/data directory
- To apply the SAP Transport component of this hot fix, perform the following steps in the SAP GUI:
- Open the Transport Management System (transaction code STMS)
- Select the Import Overview button (F5)
- Double-click the relevent import queue
- Using the Extras -> Other Requests -> Add menu, add transport E31K900760 to the import queue. Select the Yes button when prompted. Note: the sequence of transport is not important.
- Position the cursor on the transport request in the table and select the Import Request button (Ctrl-F11)
- Specify the Target Client along with other desired import options.
- Once the desired import options are set, select the Continue button (ENTER). Select the Yes button when prompted.
- Refresh the import queue to check the status of the import. When the status column changes to a yellow triangle (Request is ready for import again), the import is complete
- Highlight the transport request in the table and select the Logs button (Ctrl-F4) to confirm that no errors occurred.
After running the preceding "Installation" steps, you should verify that the hot fix was applied successfully by doing the following:
- Log out of any sessions that are open in the SAP GUI for the hot fixed environment.
- Log into the hot fixed environment via the SAP GUI
- Go to SAP transaction STMS and verify that the transports were imported successfully.
Keywords: Follow On Documents, Credit Memo, SAP