- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier
- An error 12003 occurs when running MarkView Scan.
- The complete error text is similar to:
Unable to open document. Error opening page 1 (ftp://<server>/<imaging>/././././) of Document 1. FtpGetFile failed with code 12003. 200 Type set to I 200 PORT command successful 550 /<imaging>/./././12345678.tif: No such file or directory.
- There are network problems preventing MarkView Scan from uploading the document to the MarkView Document Server.
- Check the network connectivity from the MarkView Scan station to the document server, via DOS ftp or similar.
- Check the network settings for the MarkView Document Server network interface card (NIC) and the network switch, to ensure that they are set to the same speed and duplex mode.
- NB: If you are able to save small scan batches, but you are unable to upload large scan batches, network delay could be a culprit. Try setting the NIC on the MarkView Document Server and the network switch to FULL DUPLEX mode.