- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier.
- Open MarkView Scan
- From the scan menu select Scanner Setup...
- Within the Sides window select the Duplex radio button
- Now hit the Options button
- In the Back Delete Blank Page Threshold window set the threshold to 1000. This setting will tell the scanner that any back page it scans that contains less than 1000 bytes of data should be deleted, (removing blank back pages).
Keywords: scan,delete,back page,duplex,single-sided,single sided,first page,back,back page,scanner settings