- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier
- Markview Scan is not categorizing documents with document separator bar code cover pages although the scan station is not recognizing or categorizing the different document in the batch.
- When using Markview Scan, if a user turns off or unchecks the setting to check for document seperators then the scan station does not look for bar code separator cover pages from within a batch.
- If use document seperators is unchecked then users will be forced to manually categorize documents.
- To located the document seperators preference in markview scan, open and have a user login to Markview scan and from within the scan menu make sure the use document seperators option is checked.
- After selecting use document seperators Markview Scan should recognize bar code cover pages when the next batch is entered.
Keywords: categorizing,auto-split,scan,document separator,barcode,bar code,coversheet,cover sheet,Markview Scan,manually,manually categorize,batch