- ERP System: ( Oracle, Peoplesoft)
- MarkView Version: (Markview scan 4.7)
- We have installed the version 4.7 MarkView Fax Server, -MarkView Barcode Server-, -MarkView Viewer Desktop Edition-, -MarkView Print Server- and MarkView Sca
- A standard "Dr. Watson" error box might also be one representation of this problem.
We have wiped and reinstalled the systems but could not eliminate these errors.
- This is an Oracle bug (3824536) with Objects for OLE 184.108.40.206.8.
- The problem could be that instead of version 220.127.116.11.5 of Oracle Objects for OLE, you have installed a more recent version. This behavior has been seen with version 18.104.22.168.8. You should be able to get the older version from Oracle or, if not, please contact Kofax Technical Support.
Keywords: c&o, doctor, watson, exception, shutdown, log, event, referenced, memory, not written, instruction, deactivate, OO4O, objects for OLE, 22.214.171.124, scan, print, fax, barcode, bar code, recognition, mail, gateway, MVS, MVPS, MVFS, MVRS, SFMGW, retry