- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier
- The reverse side of a duplex document scanned on a Kodak i260 has limited quality controls in VRS 4.0. How can I ensure that the reverse side has as much control as the front side?
- To gain full control of reverse-side settings, perform the following one-time additional configuration steps:
- Start MarkView Scan and log in.
- Choose Scanner/Setup.
- VRS will open.
- Choose Tools/Scanner Control
- Click More...
- Click Copy ...
- Click OK to copy camera settings from front camera to back camera.
- Click OK to close out all open dialog boxes.
- You should now have full control of reverse-side settings.
Keywords: brightness, contrast