- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: 7.1 and higher
- When attempting to add a Distribution Line through Self Service Invoice ( SSI ) an error similar to the following may occur:
2012-08-24 10:02:58,873 [AJPRequestHandler-HTTPThreadGroup-5] ERROR com.markview.ssi.controller.DistributionEntryAction:215 - java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06513: PL/SQL: index for PL/SQL table out of range for host language array ORA-06512: at line 1
- This issue can occur if the value of the MAX_FLEXFIELD_SEGMENTS parameter is less than the total number of flex field segments in your environment.
- Stop the MarkView Application Server
- Explode the self-service-invoice-ear.ear file
- Open the ssi/WEB-INF/web.xml file for editing and find the following parameters:
- Increase the value of the MAX_FLEXFIELD_SEGMENTS parameter such that it is greater than the total number of flex field segments. ( For example if you have 48 flex field segments, set the preference to a value of 50 to resolve the issue. )
- Save the file and re-package the self-service-invoice-ear.ear file
- Re-deploy the self-service-invoice-ear.ear file through WebLogic
- Start the MarkView Application Server
- Oracle Application Server (OAS)
- Begin re-deploying the self-service-invoice-ear.ear file through Enterprise Manager.
- Before fully deploying modify the deployment plan directly in Enterprise Manager to change the MAX_FLEXFIELD_SEGMENTS parameter such that it is greater than the total number of flex field segments. ( For example if you have 48 flex field segments, set the preference to a value of 50 to resolve the issue. )
- Finishing deploying the self-service-invoice-ear.ear file.
Keywords: ssi, self service invoice, self-service invoice