- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- Users may encounter behavior when running the upgrade_infrastructure.bat script, it almost completes but failed near the end.
- Upon trying to re-run the upgrade script, it gives the message 'No upgrade necessary'.
- The script that is failing is install_saveset_import.sql, during import:
l_saveset_id := 4; l_repository_id := 0; MV_Saveset_Util.ImportSaveset( RepositoryID => l_repository_id, SavesetID => l_saveset_id, DefaultConflictDisposition => 'R'); declare * ERROR at line 1: ORA-20755: ExecuteSQL Error (-1) for statement: insert into mv_tool_version (
- There are several potential causes and subsequent solutions for this issue.
- In some cases, the ImportSaveset fails on MV_TOOL when tool in the SaveSet already exists in the database schema, and the current version of the tool in the db is less than the maximum version in mv_tool_version.
- To workaround this you can update the problem tool(s) to the latest version, since the saveset will update them again anyway, by issuing a command like:
update mv_tool t set t.current_version = ( select max(tv.tool_version) from mv_tool_version tv where tv.tool_id = t.tool_id ) where t.tool_name = 'A';
- If the steps in Option 1 above do not address the issue, you will need to make sure there are no other savesets in the system before running the upgrade.
- Also, make sure the table sequences are not out of synch (i.e. a table record was inserted without incrementing the sequence).
- To list the MarkView SaveSets in a system:
select saveset_id, saveset_name from mvs_saveset
- To delete a MarkView SaveSet:
- If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, please log an incident with Kofax Technical Support.
Keywords: 24955, 18074