MarkView Viewer All - encounter the error "This Workstation's Serial Number is not registered"
Article # 304508 - Page views: 74
- ERP System: Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft
- MarkView Version: 6.x and above.
- Encountered MarkView Package Error while accessing data from the MarkView database:
?Package Error: (104). ?This Workstation's Serial Number is not registered with the MarkView Imaging System. Contact your MarkView System Administrator
- This issue has been known to occur if there are typographical errors in the preference WEBCLNT_WKSTN_SERIAL_NO
- Use the Support Diagnostic Tools to obtain an output of the MarkView preferences for the environment on which the error is occurring
- Examine the preferences including the WEBCLNT_WKSTN_SERIAL_NO preference value. Customers have reported that the error has been caused when this preference has not been set correctly (due to misspelling such as 'SN_HTTP_TO_DTM' instead of 'SN_HTTP_DTM'). In this example, you would need to change the (system level) preference value then bounce the OC4J's and test.