- ERP System: Oracle
- Application Server: Weblogic
- MarkView Version: 9.1 and above
- Error thrown when viewing images - including in "Verify MarkView".
- After enabling debug logging for Viewer, Docserver and DTM, viewer.log and docserver.log record HTTP 401 errors on attempts to view the images.
- However, no entries are recorded in the mvdtm.log file.
- The "enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials" tag identified in the "Disabling WebLogic Basic Authentication" section of "Configuring the WebLogic Environment" in the MarkView installation guide is missing.
- Repeat the steps in the "Disabling WebLogic Basic Authentication" section of the installation guide.
- Restart the Weblogic server.
Keywords: Viewer, 401