- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: ALL
- We are pressing the "Show Image" button, but the MarkView Viewer does not launch. There is no control window either. Could this have to do with a pop-up blocker?
- When the MarkView Viewer is launched, either the Viewer is launched in a separate window or a control window is opened and this window will launch the Viewer. Because of this, if the user's browser has pop-up blocking enabled, it will prevent the Viewer from launching.
- In order to allow the Viewer to launch, then pop-up blocking needs to be disabled for all servers from which a "Show Image" will be initiated. This could be the Oracle Apps Forms Server (for integration with the MarkView Viewer Web Edition) or the server where the MarkView PL/SQL DAD (usually an Oracle OAS \ Weblogic) has been installed.
- Please also ensure the browser at the client pc accessing MarkView also has the pop-up blocker disabled.
- In MarkView for Oracle environments when the system has been upgraded the Oracle Forms re-integration steps described in the installation or upgrade guide may also need to be completed.
Keywords: popup, block, control, window, browser, IE, NS, internet explorer, netscape, does not launch