MarkView Viewer – The MarkView Viewer sometimes does not save Actions. Missing Green Text or Blue Sticky Notes
Article # 304530 - Page views: 95
- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- User places a gets a Green Text or Blue Sticky Note in the MarkView Viewer and then closes the viewer. On re-opening the viewer the Actions are missing. The Actions are also missing in the Workitem History.
- Defect 325629:When closing the viewer quickly after applying blue sticky note, the markup does not get saved.
- After placing a Green Text or Blue Sticky Note the MarkView Viewer will save the Actions. While the Action is saved the MarkView Viewer displays an hour-glass icon. If the user closes the MarkView Viewer prior to saving the Action then the Action is not saved; and there is no warning or error message.
- To prevent the issue only close the MarkView Viewer when the Action has been saved.
- If an Action is not saved then place a new Action with similar comments.
Keywords: Viewer Action, not saved, missing, viewer, green text, blue sticky, blue note