- ERP System: ( Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft)
- MarkView Version: (All Versions)
- Trying to run -MarkView Viewer, MarkView Web Inbox or MarkView Invoice Inquiry Web Edition results in the following error:
MarkView Viewer Web Edition Result: We were unable to process your request at this time. Error occured while accessing "/mv_prod/mvw_client.viewerdocumentwindow" at Thu Sep 11 14:25:41 2003 OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error 6502 ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small ORA-06512: at "MV.MVW_CLIENT", line 283 ... MarkView Web Inbox, MarkView Invoice Inquiry Web Edition Result: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small 02: declare 03: subtype WebList is PE_EXECUTE.listArray;
- This error is caused by certain registry keys.
The HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings section of the registry contains "Post Platform" KEYs. The VALUES in these keys get added to browser compatibility string that get sent with http request.
The length of this string that impacts the Oracle PL\SQL Toolkit.
- By deleting one or more of these VALUES the sting becomes short enough to pass.
While the extra registry keys can be added by spyware such as Hotbar, etc., this problem is not detected by AdAware, Spybot, or other spy- ware detection software; this problem is specific to certain versions of the Oracle PL/SQL Toolkit.