- ERP System: ( Oracle, Peoplesoft)
- MarkView Version: (4.x, 5.x)
- The stop-mvas-vm.bat batch shutdown job does not stop the original Markviwe Application Server Veiwer Module server process. However, the process can be shut down using the task manager.
- This behavior is a known issue (logged as MarkView bug 16693) for the Oracle Containers for J2EE (OC4J) on Windows 2000.
- To force the Oracle Container for J2EE (OC4J) for the MarkView Application Server Viewer Module to shutdown on a Windows 2000 system, call the stop script as normal, but append the 'force' option after the "-shutdown" parameter; for example:
java -jar admin.jar ormi://hostname:port admin_username admin_password -shutdown force
Keywords: OC4J, Viewer Module, Viewer, 9.0.4, Oracle, J2EE, MVAS, Application Server, Module, images, viewing, shutdown,