- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- After approving a number of invoices (normally between 10 and 20) the remaining invoices disappear from the Web Inbox, and re-appear on the following day.
- When approving invoices 1 at a time, the following message appears error across the top of the page:
mvt_web_display_ul.GetMainDataRecords : ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small.
- Users with a large number of work items in their Web Inbox are affected - normally in excess of 100 or 120 work items.
The MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE preference can be used to limit the number of items per page in the Web Inbox. Once the MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE preference is set to an appropriate value, the issue will no longer occur. The MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE preference can be set at User or System level; as the issue is likely to only affect a very limited number of users it is recommended to set the preference at User level.
- Please add the MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE preference at User level to each of the affected users.
- On MarkView Home -> Administration -> MarkView Admin -> Details (next to the User ID) -> User Preference (tab)
- Then add the MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE preference and set the value to the number of items you wish the page to display – i.e. 30.
Keywords: Webinbox, wib, working folder, MVT_WEB_RECS_PER_PAGE