- ERP System: SAP
- MarkView Version: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- After applying the 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, or 18.104.22.168 Fix Packs workitems that were processed through KTM are routing to the Workflow Administration queue with the following error message:
ORA-20891: MVT_Document_Capture.PostCreateDocument: ORA-20961: Invalid WorkItem Property: BatchGUID
- This is known issue ( 729267 ) that will be resolved in an upcoming Fix Pack. In the meantime please review the Resolution section below for a workaround which will prevent this from occurring.
- Download the MarkView_workaround.zip file attached to the article.
- Navigate to the folder for your specific MarkView Fix Pack version.
- Copy the ocr-invoice.zip archive from that folder to the <MV_INSTALLER>/tools folder.
- Grant permissions to execute the file if running on a Linux/Unix Server.
- In the <MV_INSTALLER>/tools folder, run the “import-module.sh” (import-module.bat if running on Windows) script with arguments:
./import-module.sh <DBHOST> <DBPORT> <DBSID> <DB_MV_USER> <DB_MV_PASSWORD> ocr-invoice.zip ocr-invoice
./import-module.sh rhsap60 1522 vis01 markview markview ocr-invoice.zip ocr-invoice
- The message below should appear:
«The import module tool was successful. Please see the logs for more details».
- If the import was unsuccessful, please retrieve the log files from the <MV_INSTALLER>/log folder, and create a Support Ticket.