- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: 6.5 and above.
- Kofax Capture: All versions supported with MarkView
Export from Kofax Capture to MarkView fails with the following error which will be output to the screen and recorded in the Kofax Capture log files (e.g. err_yymm.txt file).
Export Error: Script #1 (Kofax MarkView Export Connector) [0 MVImportAPI.MVImportException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (MARKVIEW.MV_DOC_CREATION
- The user who ran the Kofax Capture Scan module did not match a MarkView UserID which was a member of the Scan Users user group.
- User profiles have been disabled in Kofax Capture.
- The Scan user has an Active Directory linked user profile (i.e. <Domain name>\<User name>). In these circumstances the Kofax Capture user profile does not, by default, match the MarkView user ID because of the domain name and the back-slash.
- Ensure that if User Profiles are configured in Kofax Capture, the User Profile which is used to scan or import images into Kofax Capture must correspond exactly to a UserID of the same name in MarkView.
- If you don’t have a Kofax Capture scan User Profile configured, Kofax Capture uses the login ID used to access the system. Ensure that this user ID corresponds to a MarkView UserID.
- In MarkView, this UserID corresponding to the Kofax Capture scan user must be a member of the Scan Users MarkView group.
- If an Active Directory linked user profile is used, ensure that the .xslt files configured in MVImportAPIConfig can handle this situation. For example, replace the following line:
(Please note that all Scan users would then be required to use Active Directory linked user profiles).
Keywords: constraint, parent key