Kofax Capture - Items coming in through capture are breaking the manager with ORA-20001. 5160
- ERP System: ( Oracle, SAP )
- MarkView Version: (6.4 and above using Kofax Capture)
- When Images are coming in through capture the main manager is logging the following error
ORA-20001: No rows in MV_PAGE table for document_id.
- When you attempt to open the image in the Viewer you will receive:
An Unexpected Error Has Occurred. Please Contact Your System Adminstrator.
- Looking at the Work Item History's Document Info section you will see a Document Record with no page records associated with it.
This can occur if Preserve Folder is set in the Registry and the Temp directory is full.
- Clearing the temp directory and restarting the machine will resolve this.
- To determine the temp directory that is used, do the following steps
- Open Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services
- Right Click on the Kofax Export Connector Service.
- Click the Log On tab
- If the Log On is set to "Local Sytem Account" the temp directory will be under %SYSTEMROOT%\Temp
- If the Log On is set to a user, the temp directory will be that user's %TEMP% directory.
- Once the files have been deleted from the Temp directory, restart the machine.
- To prevent this issue from occurring - Preserve can be disabled. To do this the Preserve Folder can be removed from the Registry.
- Start -> Run -> Regedit
- Navigate the treeview to get to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kofax Image Products\Ascent Capture\3.0
- Remove the KCEC Preserve Folder key
Keywords: ms, ms update