How to configure the Kofax Mobile Capture App to connect to a Kofax Front Office Server (KFS) Server
Before the Kofax Mobile Capture App can connect to a KFS server, it must be provided with the server and login information via the Settings page.
To configure the KMC App to connect to a KFS Server:
- Set the Kofax Server toggle to Off.
NOTE: In the Hostname field, enter the hostname, IP Address, or Fully Qualified Domain Name of the KFS server
- If connecting via HTTPS, the value entered into the Hostname field must match the Common Name (CN) value in the server SSL certificate's subject line.
- In the Server Type field, select Kofax Front Office Server
- Set the SSL toggle to On if the KFS server requires an HTTPS connection.
NOTE: The Kofax Mobile Capture App requires the use of a Certificate Authority-signed SSL Certificate on the server. If the KFS server is using a Self-Signed SSL certificate, the KMC App will reject the certificate and refuse to connect via HTTPS.
- Do not change the Port field value unless the KFS server requires a connection on a non-standard port.
- Leave the URL field blank unless the KFS server requires a non-standard URL path.
- Leave the Anonymous toggle set to Off unless instructed otherwise by the KFS administrator
- In the Domain field, enter the domain portion of the UserID (if using an ActiveDirectory UserID)
- In the Username field, enter the Username portion of the UserID
- In the Password field, enter the password associated with the user account
- In the Email address field, enter the email address associated with the user account
- Click Login
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Mobile Capture App||3.5|
Add any references to other internal or external articles