How to install and run gateways in Services mode in OC or Flow ?
Gateways can run in foreground or Services mode. Below are the steps to create gateway services in OC or Flow.
- Right Click and run as admin SrvInstl.exe from the path where application is installed - ..\Flow\Prog\ [ The install path differs for each client ]
- Below is a sample to create Service for WMROASYS gateway 46.
- Click on 'Create' tab once the details are filled.
- Once the service is created, open the Registry by typing "regedit" after opening the Windows Start-Menu (or choose "Start-Menu -> Run") and navigate to:
Find the service you just created - Optitrade OAS 46 ION and Add speech marks around the ImagePath as shown below. Click on OK.
- Start the gateway service from Services.msc
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Optitrade Confirm/Flow||OC 5.x+|