Question / Problem:
How to do DB archiving from OC GUI ?
Answer / Solution:
DB archiving should be done via auto-scheduler as part of housekeeping tasks. However if for any reason this is skipped, then trades could be archived from OC GUI.
1. DBA to backup the Prod DB - OptitradeConfirm.
2. Check if service account credentials are available to the user performing Archive.
3. Run below queries and tabulate the results:
1. Stop all OC services except ‘Optitrade Confirm 05 CTM Adapter’
2. Access OptitradeConfirm Landing page and double click on Archive module
3. Leave 3 or 6 months data and archive old trades in batches.
Archive the trades by selecting 6 months or 3 months date range. Record the results.
4. After archiving all the trades retaining only 3 or 6 months data , please run below queries and tabulate the results.
5. Start all OC services.