Question / Problem:
How to generate a SPLIT B from SPLIT A trade component ?
Answer / Solution:
- A SPLIT-B for the Broker can be auto-generated from the alleged side split which is in NMAT state and which Block components are in MACH state.
- Select the trade from the explorer pane of the TradeExplorer page and select to view component on the trade.
- Select the ‘Generate Split...’ option menu, this will use the most recent information response of alleged split to generate the broker’s split.
- A SPLIT-B trade component will be created in a new Edit session with Trade fields auto-populated from the most recent or selected info response message. The fields can be edited if required.
- Update the Client Allocation Reference ( which should be unique) or any mandatory fields as reported by Editor and select Options menu then ‘Submit’ to submit the message to Central Trade Manager.