The export from AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) is not working.
Invoices are not showing up in the ERP system.
If any of the target systems XML locally, Process Director AP or Hogia is used, the exporting is performed using AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Connect, which is a software installed locally on a customer machine/server. If documents are not exporting the most common issue is that the service is not running properly.
Please check that the exporting server is running and that the service AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Connect is started.
How to find the server:
- Open the document history for any document that has been successfully processed/exported.
- The last status should be document exported. In the document history the file path and server name is displayed (this is not presented when using the PDAP target system).
- Navigate to the server and open Services.
- Check for AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Connect and make sure it's started and set to automatic.
- If the AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Connect service is already running, and documents are still not flowing, please try stopping and then starting the service to see if it resolves the issue.
- If stopping & restarting the service does not resolve the issue, please schedule a reboot of the machine at your earliest convenience.
Level of Complexity
|AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online)||Current|
Similar exporting problems
General information on Online Connect