To attach Microsoft Office 2007 and Office 2010 documents in WEB CYCLE, the MIME type for the document must first be added in SAP.
Do the following in SAP:
- In the SPRO transaction, expand SAP Web Application Server, Basis Services, ArchiveLink, and Basic Customizing, and then click Edit Document Classes.
- Click New Entries in the new window.
- In the Doc. class field, type the desired Microsoft Office file extension.
- In the MIME type and Application fields, type the applicable data, and then save the changes. For a list of the Office values, reference Microsoft article 162059 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/162059).
- In the OAC2 transaction, create the document types created in the SPRO transaction, and then save the changes.
- In the OAC3 transaction, assign the new document types to the INVOICES COCKPIT Suite Object Type for each document type that was created, and then save the changes.
Keywords: MIME type, archivelink, attachements, web cycle, document class