By default, the following currencies are configured in INVOICES so that they are selectable within an invoice profile or invoice definition:
- Swedish krone
- British pound
- EU euro
- US dollar
- Norwegian krone
- Czech koruna
- Danish krone
To add an additional currency within INVOICES, two configuration files must be updated: the Eiglobalextra.ini file for the applicable country profile, and the Eiglobal.ini file for the invoice definition.
Do the following:
- Within the GlobalPath for INVOICES, go to the Country Profiles\<CountryAbbreviation>\<VersionNumber> folder, and then open the Eiglobalextra.ini file in a text editor.
Note: To determine the appropriate Country and Version for an invoice profile, see How to find the Country and Version of an invoice profile.
- Go to the [InvoiceCurrency] section, and then add a new line for the required currency using the following syntax:
Currency<x>=<transfer_format>, <notation1>, <notation2>, <notation3>,... ;<CurrencyDescription>
Currency3=ARD, ARD, Pesos, ARD$ ; Argentina Dollar
- Save and then close the Eiglobalextra.ini file.
- Restart any open modules to see the changes reflected in the country profile. Once complete, the new currency will be available for selection in the Invoice profile window in the Manager module, as well as available for selection in the Optimize and Verify modules.
- Within the GlobalPath for INVOICES, open the Eiglobal.ini file in a text editor.
- Repeat step 2 to add the currency to the invoice definition.
- Save and then close the Eiglobal.ini file. Once complete, the currency will be available for selection in the Invoice definition window.