To change the password for the Weblogic user in the Weblogic console, do the following:
- Log on to the WebLogic console as the Weblogic user.
- Click Security Realm in the Domain Structure menu.
- Go to the left-hand pane, and then click myrealm under the Realms section.
- Click the Users and Groups tab, and then click the Users tab.
- Click the Weblogic user account, and then click the Passwords tab.
- Type and confirm the desired new password, and then click Save.
When finished, ensure that the processit.properties file has been updated to reflect the password change for future installs.