The XBOUND SCAN CLIENT provides an option to reset the graphical user interface (GUI) layout to a predefined default. This option is accessed by clicking View/Reset Viewer on the SCAN CLIENT toolbar.
The default layout can be changed as desired by following these steps:
- Within SCAN CLIENT, create a layout to use as the default.
- Close the SCAN CLIENT application.
- Open the [drive]:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\ReadSoft\ReadSoft SCAN CLIENT folder, where <user> is the user that created the preferred default layout.
- Copy the Layout51.bin file to the SCAN CLIENT installation folder, located by default at [drive]:\Program Files\ReadSoft\ReadSoft SCAN CLIENT.
- Rename the DefaultLayout51.bin file to DefaultLayout51.old.
- Rename the Layout51.bin file copied in step 4 to DefaultLayout51.bin.
- For any other SCAN CLIENT users on the workstation, within SCAN CLIENT, click View, and then click Reset viewer in order to reset the existing layout being used to the newly created standard layout.
- For SCAN CLIENT users on additional workstations, repeat steps 4 through 7.