To change the password for the Oracle APPS schema in PROCESSIT, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ProcessIT database as the APPS user or a user that has DBA privileges.
- Run the following query, where <new password> is the desired new password:
ALTER USER apps IDENTIFIED BY <newpassword>;
- Log on to the WebLogic Server Console, and in the Domain Configurations section under
- JDBC, click the D4_DB_APPS data source.
- Click the Connection Pool tab, and then click Lock & Edit to allow editing if necessary.
- Type the new password in the applicable fields, click Save, and then click Activate Changes.
- Click the Control tab, and then click Lock & Edit to allow editing if necessary.
- Select the AdminServer(admin) check box, click Shutdown, and then click Yes to confirm.
- Select the AdminServer(admin) check box, click Start, and then click Yes to confirm.
- Log on to the Application Server Control Console (located by default at http://processit:7777/em), and in the All Application Servers section, click oc4j_soa.
- Click the Administration tab, and then click the Go to Task icon in the JDBC Resources row.
- In the Connection Pools section, click the D4_DB_APPS_POOL link, type the new password, and then click Apply.
Keywords: database, password, security