WEB CYCLE can be configured to allow the creation of invoices that can be sent to PROCESS DIRECTOR Accounts Payable.
With this feature, users can:
- Upload an image or other attachment
- Define a workflow step with a field status
- Configure standard checks in the INVOICE COCKPIT suite (ICS)
- Save the invoice as a template
- Separate ICS document types so each type can have a different approval process
- Create a self-service report showing the approved documents
- Enter or view the address data of one-time (CPD) vendors
To enable WEB CYCLE invoice creation, the following parameters should be changed in either the web-app.properties file (if the WCCONFIG external configuration is not being used) or the webcycle-app.properties file (if WCCONFIG is being used):
- To allow invoice creation: wb_create = yes
- To allow invoice creation from a template: template.createfrom = yes
- To allow an invoice to be saved as a template: template.save = yes
?See the create.webboard_configuration.xml file in the web application to customize page layout during invoice creation. This file is similar to display_configuration.xml, which is used for existing invoices.
Keywords: properties, web application, create invoice, settings,?wb_create