To enable tax on freight lines do the following:
- Within the INVOICEIT workbench menu, go to the View and edit custom mapping columns section, select the necessary mapping table from the Choose doc type list, and then click Edit custom mappings (Columns).
- Go to INVOICEIT_OBJECT_LIBRARY, select STD_FREIGHT, and then click Edit.
- Fill in the necessary values for the following fields:
- XML_ATTR_NAME: The XML tag name from INVOICES.
- TAX CODE: A valid Oracle tax code (exactly as it appears in Oracle).
- MAX PERCENT: The maximum percentage of the invoice total allowed to be used for pre- approved tax.
- MAX AMOUNT: The maximum invoice total amount allowed to be pre-approved.
- SQL STATEMENT: Query that points to the standard-freight tax account setup through the INVOICEIT flexfields.
- DESCRIPTION: Description to be shown in INVOICEIT user interface.
- Click Save when complete.