Occasionally, customization code may need to be imported from one PROCESSIT system to another, or when the custom code is delivered by Support to resolve an issue. The following article describes the process of importing and activating code from within the PROCESSIT Customization Workbench.
The example used in this article assumes that the code being imported has been previously been exported as an XML file from another PROCESSIT instance.
To import custom code into PROCESSIT, do the following:
- Log in to PROCESSIT as the setup user.
Note: By default, the password is welcome.
- Click the navigation button on the toolbar, and then click Customization Workbench.
- In the toolbar, click Browse, and then select the file containing the custom code, and then click Open.
- Once the file is selected, click the Import Source button in the toolbar. An Information window will appear, indicating that the source code has been successfully imported. The newly imported code is now available within the INTERFACES pane.
- On the toolbar, click the Compile button in order to compile the imported code. After the operation completes, errors or success will be written in the Log pane.
- To enable the imported code, select it within the INTERFACES pane, and then in the INTERFACE PROPERTIES pane, select the Enable Interface check box.