To enable tax on miscellaneous lines, do the following:
- In the Webtest module, click the InvoiceIT mapping table.
- In the View and edit custom mapping columns section, choose the mapping table used for the context, and then click Edit custom mappings (Columns).
- Select INVOICEIT_OBJECT_LIBRARY > STD_MISC, and then click Edit. It is now possible to setup the tax on freight.
- Complete the following fields:
- xml_attr_name — The invoices tag.
- tax code — The name of the tax code from Oracle (must be copied exactly as it is in Oracle).
- max percent — The maximum percentage allowed of the total invoice amount and the freight.
- max amount — The maximum amount allowed for a freight line.
- sql statement — Pointing to the standard miscellaneous tax account setup through the InvoiceIT flexfields on the organization.
- description — Enter a description wanted for the miscellaneous line.
- Click Save, and then verify the changes were successful.
To gain access to the Webtest, use the link below. Replace the server, port and databaseid in the URL.