To search for documents in XBOUND, do the following:
- Open the Process Monitor from the XBOUND Management Center.
- In the Console pane, click Process Monitor, and then click Search View. If the Console pane is not visible on the left, click View on the menu bar, and then click Console view.
- Click the New Search button , and then type a name for the search.
- In the Search Settings pane, click the condition to search on.
- Click the description, and a new option list appears.
Complete the fields as follows:
- ?Field name - TrackerID
- Field value - *0002064
- Click the Start Search button to display the results.
Keywords: process monitor,search view,search,administration