It may be useful to create a report of all installed assemblies (EXE and DLL files) and their versions on an XBOUND computer. The xboundAnalysis tool can be used to create an XML file containing version information for all XBOUND EXE and DLL files on a single system. These XML files can be used for comparison between computers in an environment.
To create a list of all installed assemblies with version information, do the following:
- Go to the XBOUND application folder ([drive]:\Program Files (x86)\ReadSoft\xbound), and then run the xboundAnalysis.exe file.
- In the XBOUND Diagnosis & Analysis Tool window, click Analyse local System.
- On the Analyse your local System screen, select all check boxes to create the complete report.
- In the XBOUND Folder text box, ensure that the XBOUND application folder is selected. 5. In the Name and path of result file text box, set the output location of the report. Ensure
- that the XBOUND user has write access to the defined folder.
Note: Include the file name of the report in the path. The file must have an XML extension.
- Click Start Analysis.
Note: The time required for an analysis may differ by computer.
- Once the analysis is complete, the output file will be located in the defined folder location.
Keywords: Assembly Information