The License Repository contains all information about the current license status of an XBOUND system. Much of this license data is not visible directly to administrators, and in some situations it is necessary to export the data so that a deeper analysis can be provided.
To export the License Repository, do the following:
- Within the XBOUND Management Console, click File, and then click New.
- Under the Default console templates section, double-click License.
Note: The License Information plug-in must be installed for this option to appear.
- Under License Information, click the Add License icon.
- In the Register XBOUND License Server dialog box, press F6.
- Specify the desired file name(s) for the FLC file that will be created, and then click OK.
Note: If the Choose License File window appears, repeat this process for all existing licenses in the License file list.
The exported FLC file will be encrypted. Contact Technical Support via the Customer Portal for assistance.