A license expiration warning message appears when a DOCUMENTS license is two weeks away from expiring. The warning will appear when the Administration or Production module in DOCUMENTS is started.
To request a new license, and then upload the new license, do the following:
- In the ReadSoft License Utility, click the Update license tab.
- Click Save as, and then save the customer to vendor (C2V) file locally.
- Email a license update request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the C2V file attached.
- Upon receiving the new license file from ReadSoft, save the new file locally.
- Return to the Update license tab in the ReadSoft License Utility, and then click Update license.
Note: If a hardware license is being updated, ensure that the hardware key is connected before continuing.
- Browse to the newly downloaded license, and then click OK.
- Once completed, the Update activation status will turn green, indicating the update was successful.