when customer is trying to send several documents to workflow in cockpit/1 , this new feature is only available in English
It's a bug and our DEV Team is already working on it ( Bug 1808073 )
There is a workaround to create the Translation:
- Start SE63 transaction.
- Click “Short Texts” button.
- On the “Object Type Selection” popup dialog expand the “A5 User Interface Text” node and double-click on the “SRT1 Screen Painter Texts (FUGR)” item.
- Set the following object name (with spaces): “/COCKPIT/WC_PROC 0100”
- Set Source Language as: enUS
- Set Target Language as: deDE
- Click “Edit” button.
- In the translation editor find item [DTXT 00007] with “Overwrite receivers” caption and set correct caption for German.
- Save changes.
Level of Complexity
Process Director for Accounts Payable
Article # 3047290