Colored invoice image displays as a partial or fully blank page.
Colored pixels are lighter than the default Image Threshold settings. The Image Threshold specifies the value at which a pixel is made black instead of white.
Adjust the Image Threshold value up or down until you create an acceptable image.
- Open Manager and under the Plugins menu item, click COLLECTOR, then choose the Plugins Tab. Highlight the Collector Converters plugin and click the Edit button (notepad and pencil icon).
- Select the PDF Converter in the COLLECTOR Configuration and then click the Edit button (notepad and pencil icon).
- In the Sender list, navigate to the sender for this particular supplier or use the search box to find the sender.
- You may also use the @supplier_domain entry (@google.com, for example) to apply the settings to any email received from this supplier.
- Enable the PDF Converter for this sender and make a change to the "Image Threshold" setting based on the expected value.
- In most cases where an invoice is blank, start with Image Threshold = 185, then test. The value can be adjusted up or down prior to each test until the desired image is achieved.
- Valid values for this parameter are 1-255 (255 will result in the entire page being converted to black, 1 to white)
Level of Complexity