You need to delete a specific invoice definition
To delete one invoice definition
- In the [Manager module] Invoice definitions dialog, right-click the invoice definition and click Delete.
To delete more than one invoice definition
- In the [Manager module] Invoice definitions dialog, right-click any invoice definition and click Select all. This selects all items in the list. Or, hold down the Shift key or Ctrl and left-click each desired invoice definition. This selects specific invoice definitions.
- Right-click any selected invoice definition and click Delete to delete all selected items.
- The supplier for the invoice definition is also deleted.
- You can also delete invoice definitions that meet different criteria using a maintenance plan.
- If the system contains invoices corresponding to the deleted invoice definitions, those invoices are given the invoice status Scanned.
Additionally: If you receive a message stating that "The invoice definition is locked in the database" when you attempt to delete it then:
1. Right click on the invoice definition and select "Unlock."
2. Right click on it again and then select "Delete."
Level of Complexity
List and search for invoice definitions:
Delete invoice definitions: