Network ports for use with Invoices/PDAP/Oracle
Article # 3036328 - Page views: 105
Which ports are needed for the communication between:
- Client PC and Database Server?
- Client PC and Invoices Server?
- Invoices Server and PD/Cockpit (via EICC cockpit connector)?
- For SQL server, use port 1433 - for Oracle, use port 1521.
- For the communication to license server: ports 27000 and 1090 (see license.dat) must be opened. Note, port 1090 must be specified in the license, otherwise this port is dynamic.
- For the communication to file system, the port chosen is dynamic.
- RFC default port is 3300 and will be specified in the hosts or services files in drivers/etc/services directory under Windows.
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles
Conditional content (Pro member)