To manually unlock objects within the INVOICES database, do the following:
- Have all users close any open INVOICES modules, including Scan, Verify, and Optimize.
- Stop the configured INVOICES service which processes invoices via Interpret and Transfer.
- Within the INVOICES Manager module, click Administration on the toolbar, then click Unlock database.
- In the Objects box, select the object to be unlocked. The objects that can be selected include Profiles, Definitions, Invoices, and Jobs. Alternatively, select All to unlock all database objects.
- Click Unlock.
- Follow the prompts to finish the process, then close the dialog. The selected objects are now unlocked in the database.
Note: Unlocking the database may take some time if the database is large.
- Once the unlock process is complete, restart the ReadSoft Interpret and Transfer services.