INVOICES 5.8 and higher has an option to reset the module menu to its default settings.
To reset the module, do the following:
- Open the module, but do not open the invoices working list.
- In the menu click View, then click Reset Window Layout.
- Close the module and open it again.
- When the prompted to reset the window settings, click Yes.
For INVOICES 5.7 and lower, do the following:
In order to reset the user view in an INVOICES module, the associated registry key governing these settings will need to be deleted.
Do the following:
- Close the INVOICES module that will be reset.
- Click the Windows Start button, then click Run.
- Type regedit.exe in the Open dialog box, then click OK.
- Go to the following registry location:
- Delete one of the following module entries for the view that will be reset.
- Interpret - INVOICES 5
- Manager - INVOICES 5
- Optimize - INVOICES 5
- Transfer - INVOICES 5
- Verify - INVOICES 5
- Open the applicable INVOICES module to confirm that the view has been reset to the default view.