Question / Problem:
How do I use Excel to create reports for Readsoft Online
Answer / Solution:
The ReadSoft Online Reports Add-in for Microsoft Excel lets you easily create reports from ReadSoft Online in Microsoft Excel.
The add-in supports Excel 2016 (desktop), Office 365 and Excel Online. Earlier versions are not supported.
Note that Excel Online cannot open workbooks larger than 5 MB.
To generate reports:
- Create a new blank workbook in Microsoft Excel.
- Enable the ReadSoft Online Reports add-in from the Office Add-ins button (Insert tab) in Microsoft Excel.
- At the right there will be a new menu for Readsoft Online Reports.
- In the view that appears, type the login information for a ReadSoft Online administrator account.
- Select the reports you want to generate and click Generate.
The reports that can be generated are described here: Reports for Microsoft Excel https://docs.readsoftonline.com/help/eng/production/ms-excel/t_reports_for_microsoft_excel.html