To set up logging for COLLECTOR, do the following:
- On the COLLECTOR menu, click General settings, and then click Logging.
- Click one of the following options to specify the contents of the log:
- Error – only error events
- Information – errors along with additional explanation
- Debug – all available information
Note: Debug is the most comprehensive log level, but will greatly increase the size of the log. It is recommended to set Debug for a short time to collect detailed information and then revert to a lower log level.
Use LogReader to open, explore, and understand the content and meaning of the logs.
Keywords: Log Files