To remove all users in INVOICES and reset the default administrator account, do the following:
- From the INVOICES database, run the following delete statement:
Warning: Executing ALTER, UPDATE, or DELETE statements against a database can negatively impact program functionality. The following steps should not be done until a current backup of the database has been created and verified.
DELETE FROM dbo.userdefinitions
- Verify that no users remain in the dbo.userdefinitions table.
- Open INVOICES Manager.
- In the Login window, type admin for the user, and then type secret for the password.
- In Manager, click Settings, and then click User authorization.
- Clear all of the check boxes, and then click OK.
- In the left pane, click Users, and then verify only the admin user appears in the list.