Question / Problem:
How to configure the Desktop Automation Service (DAS) to log more detailed events? By default, the log level is WARN.
Answer / Solution:
- On the machine where the Desktop Automation Service (DAS) is running, stop the service by right clicking the system tray icon and selecting "Stop DA service"
- Open Task Manager, locate the DeviceAutomationServiceControl.exe and stop the process.
- Navigate to the Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables
- Add a new system variable named
- Restart the Desktop Automation Service.