After enabling LDAP, user(s) cannot login.
Check the following:
- LDAP is enabled in login.xml (<property name="useLdap" value="true"/>)
- The user is a member of the admin group (defined in login.xml) or in a group that has rights to at least one project in Management Console (MC).
- There are enough MC seats (see Knowledgebase #13384: Design Studio Seats vs Max Number of Users)
If neither of these apply, enable additional debug in Tomcat by following these steps:
- In Tomcat, navigate to webapps/ManagementConsole/WEB-INF/classes
- Open the log4j.properties file
log4j.logger.org.springframework = ERROR
log4j.logger.org.springframework = DEBUG
- Save the file and restart Tomcat
- Retry to login
With debug enabled, Tomcat will save the information in its own logs (the logs will contain the results for each of the LDAP queries in login.xml)