Question / Problem:
The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) browser doesn't work when the robot is executed on a RoboServer which is running on Linux.
To troubleshoot this problem, verify that all libraries are updated using the ldd command.
Answer / Solution:
1. Navigate to ~/[kapow install directory]/nativelib/hub/linux-x64/10/node_modules/cef
2. There are three files in the directory that need to be checked:
- a. cef.node
- b. libcef.so
- c. renderer
3. On each of these files run ldd:
4. The output of the command will be a list of libraries needed.
5. If any one of these is listed as not found then that library file needs to be loaded:
#yum -y install "file name"
6. repeat this for each name listed as not found.
7. Then for each library loaded repeat the ldd command on it to ensure that all of it's dependencies are loaded.
|Kofax RPA||10.0 and up||DA Server Configuration|